Anycubic Photon mono SE
The Anycubic Photon Mono SE, the latest edition of Anycubic's popular series, is one of the new 3D printers. The printer, which has a monochrome LCD, offers cure speeds of as little as one second per layer.
is a game-changer for 3D resin printing. 3D printing is a labor of love that involves tinkering and a lot of trial and error and is a game-changer for 3D resin printing.
- The Anycubic App allows for remote control. With the newly available app from Anycubic, you can remotely watch the printing progress and alter print parameters, according to the company. We're interested in seeing the Photon Mono SE in action because it just cites USB as a connectivity option.
- A brushed aluminum platform is used to improve the adherence of the platform to the prints.
- A new user interface that is more intuitive and responsive.
- Operation: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- Software: ANYCUBIC Photon workshop
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: LCD-based SLA
- Light-source: high-quality filament wavelength 405nm）
- XY Res.: 0.051mm 2560*1620（2K）
- Z Axis Res.: 0.01mm
- Layer Res.: 0.01 ~ 0.15mm
- Printing Speed: MAX 80mm/h
- Rated Power: 55W
- Printer Size: 220mm(L)*200mm(W)*400mm(H)
- Build Volume: 130mm(L)*78mm(W)*160mm(H)
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Net Weight: ~8.2kg