- Anycubic Wash Cure 2.0
Anycubic Wash Cure 2.0
In comparison to FDM printers, a resin 3D printer produces unreachable details. However, it is generally recognized that post-processing completed models are time-consuming.
To address this issue, the Anycubic research team has created a successor to Wash & Cure that includes more UV lights for more consistent curing.
For everyone who works with an SLA, DLP, or LCD 3D printer, this product provides a two-in-one option. It's both a cleaning machine and a UV hardener in one!
Features & Advantages Anycubic Wash Cure 2.0:
- Newest Upgraded and More Convenient: The newest Wash and Cure machine now has a lens for UV lamp beads, a more uniform light source intensity distribution, and a smoother model surface. The bottom curing has no dead ends thanks to the 360° automatic rotating curing table and integrated bottom reflector, so the entire model is cured more thoroughly.
- 2-in-1 Wash and Cure Station: The dual functions of cleaning and curing can not only remove the majority of chemicals, eliminate scrubbing and mess, but also significantly speed up the post-processing process. It's a professional solution for the messy clean-up of your fantastic prints, as well as a way to clear up the clutter on your desk. The timer may be set from 1 to 60 minutes, allowing you to customize knob cleaning and curing times. Depending on your DIY demands, each layer of the 3D printer model can be cleaned and cured more thoroughly.
- The ANYCUBIC wash and cure machine is a great addition to most types of regular resin printers. Compatible with most LCD/DLP/SLA 3D printers such as QIDI Shadow, NOVA, Mars series, and other regular resin printers with similar build volume size as it does for photon series, this Wash & Cure machine has opened up a whole new world of 3D printing for you and greatly enhanced your workflow.
- Effective and Diverse Washing Modes: The wash cure station has a propeller in the bottom that spins the solution like a small tornado and switches spin direction halfway during the wash, creating the optimal flow to clean every inch of the print. There are two cleaning modes: 1. Basket washing: Remove the model and place it in the basket for direct cleaning; 2. Suspension washing: Hang the print platform directly on the basket or cleaning stand to clean, minimizing resin exposure.
- Anti-UV Light Hood: This wash cure machine's transparent cover can block up to 99.95 percent of ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of 405 nm, allowing it to be effective in high resin solidification rates; and this wash and curing box uses sealed cleaning, which effectively prevents the cleaning agent from splashing and volatilization, as well as providing increased safety.
- Machine properties: CWash and Cure
- Control method: Digital tube, LED indicator, Control knob
- Rated power: 25W
- Input voltage: AC110/220V 50/60Hz
- UV lights: 405nm
- Time selection:1-60min
- Machine size: 225mm(L) *235mm(W) *365mm(H)
- Washing size: 120mm(L) *74mm(W) *165mm(H)
- Curing size: 140mm(D) *165mm(H)
- Weight: 3.7kg
For Lancer3d offers
For more 3D printers 3D Printers
For Filaments Filaments