- Arduino Mega 2560 32bit card compatible
Arduino Mega 2560 32bit card compatible
Rearm is a 100Mhz 32-bit ARM controller with the popular Arduino megafootprint. It is a plug-in replacement for the Arduino Mega in its ramp configuration for a quick and easy upgrade to 32-bit goodness.
Run Arthur Wolf's impressive Smoothieware firmware.
1. 1768-bit ARM LPC32 processor.
2.100Mhz 512kb Flash.
3. Photos of the mini-b USB-prototype show USB B.4.
System voltage of 3.3 V.5.
10-30V power supply input range, using Vin pin or barrel connector.
6. 1 hot bed, 2 Mosfet Hotend controllers.
7. SD card slot for firmware updates and config file.
8. 6 End Stop.
9. 3 thermistor inputs.
10. Support SPI displays like Viki2 and mini Viki (direct) and RRD graphic LCD (adapter).
11. Support for I2C and parallel character LCDs with Jim Morris universal adapter.
12. Connector for Ethernet module (RJ45) Daughter board.
Advantages:1. More powerful processor. Faster feeding rates.
2. Works with Smoothieware.
3. Easy setup using text file on SD card, no need to load firmware every configuration changes.
4. The SD card appears as a drive in windows. Easy to drag and drop the new firmware or edit the config file.
5.capable of running smaller micro-motor steps drivers Like the controller 1/128 micro-stepping SD6128.
6. RJ45 Ethernet add-on module available.
7. Run LCD graphics with your deltas without hiccups.
8. Run 2 SD cards, one for configuration and firmware (on board) and the other for file upload (on LCD).
9. 5V tolerant pins, except for 3.3 V.10 analog inputs.
Filtered final entries.
11.Capable of running CNCs, laser cutters and 3D printers.