- 3D Printer Filament & Resin
- eSUN Luminous PLA+
esun luminous pla+
PLA (Polylactic acid, Polylactic acid, or polylactide) is a biodegradable aliphatic polyester made from renewable resources such as corn starch, tapioca roots, chips, starch, or sugarcane. PLA is a non-toxic, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly material.
- The temperature stability of the eSun filament is excellent. This is critical for printing a smoother, more attractive output.
- eSun only employs new, pure raw materials. There are no recyclable materials used.
- eSun is a leader in the filament sector when it comes to innovation. PVA filaments, PETG filaments, and cleaning filaments are all available from eSun.
- SGS certification is available for eSun filament.
- eSun filaments are clean, dry, and well-packaged, with high-quality spools.
- The precision of eSun filament is typically 0.03mm.
- Best printing temperature: 205-225℃
- Bed temperature: 0/70℃
- Printing speed: 30~90mm/s
- Movement Speed: 90~150mm/s
For more Filament Filament
For 3D printers 3D Printers