- 3D Printer Filament & Resin
- eSUN PLA-LW Filament, 1.75mm, Natural, 1kg/roll
ePLA-LW filament, 1.75mm, Natural, 1kg/roll
- 【Low density & High Foaming Volume Ratio】ePLA-LW has applied active foaming technology to achieve lightweight, low-density PLA parts. The highest foaming volume ratio is 220%, and when printing the same volume model, 1 roll of ePLA-LW can be used as 2.2 rolls of ordinary PLA. Density is only 0.54g/cm3.
- 【Clog-free & No Warping & Less-tangle 】Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination ensure tangling free and avoid filament breaking and snapping.eSUN ePLA-LW filament is orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder.It does not overlap or tangle,no cracking. It has an excellent printing successful rate for large printing models and don't need a constant temperature chamber.
- 【Easy to Paint & Wide Application】eSUN ePLA-LW lighweight PLA filament is very easy to paint and has a strong adhesion of surface paint. So it is a good choice for model airplanes, drones, and COSPLAY props.
- 【Good Interlayer Adhesion & Matte Printing Effect】 Compared to wood PLA filament,ePLA-LW filament has more stable interlayer adhesion, and the foaming rate and strength can be controlled by adjusting the printing temperature between 210℃-270℃. Printing models is explosion resistant and easy to repair with delicate matte surface effect.
- 【Foaming When Printing】At around 210°C-270°C, this filament starts to foam during printing, increasing its volume by nearly 1.2 times, and the printing extrusion rate can be reduced to 45% to print lightweight parts. For same model and printing speed, ePLA-LW enables the model aircraft to have a lighter wing load and a lower stall speed. For models such as airplanes, under the condition of balanced strength, reducing the weight can greatly improve the performance of the airplane.
For more Filaments Filaments
For 3D printers 3D Printers