- 3D Printer Filament & Resin
- Anycubic UV Resin 0.5KG
Anycubic standard resin 0.5Kg
- Main material: resin monomer and photo initiator
- Exposure parameters: Exposure time less than 20-60s, normal exposure time 5-15s
- Storage method:
- Move away from the sun and store at indoor temperature. (Sun contains so much UV light, it will solidify the photosensitive resin. After the test, light other than UV is not impaired).
- It is advisable to store at room temperature of 15°C-35°C, the lower the temperature, the high the viscosity of the resin will be. Hermetic storage, excessive dust or moisture can compromise print quality. Sun contains so much UV light, it will solidify the photosensitive resin.
- Swing well before use, inhibit the use of resin where there is plenty of sun.
- Wear gloves before use to avoid direct skin contact and keep the room ventilated.
- Involuntary contact, rinse as much as possible. If you feel discomfort, consult your doctor promptly.
- Printed models: Must use high-concentration alcohol to clean the print for about 30s (recommended concentration of 95% or more, high is, the better).
- Do not pour the resin to the resin or used in the tank. Do not even leave the resin in the tank for a long time without use, to avoid that the pollution of the resin compromises a future printing (long time = without having poured the resin into hermetic containers or sealed with plastic wrapping).
- Resin boasts a life of up to 18 months.
ANYCUBIC resin is more suitable for the Photon/Photon S 3D printer.
The light source design, exposure time and other printing parameters of different brands of LCD 3D printers are different. The compositional resin ratio of the ANYCUBIC designed for the photon is special, it is more consistent with the printing parameters of Photon.
For more Filament Filament
For 3D printers 3D Printers