- LCD Display 16x2 (Green Backlight)
LCD 16*2 greenYou may make an alphanumeric LCD 16*2 green display using only the Raspberry Pi. It has two lines of value, each with 16 characters. is powered by 5 volts. stands out for its ease of use, excellent availability, and wide range of microcontroller support options. The characters are shown on a green background. The module comes with the soldered connectors needed to connect it to the Arduino. There are 12 pins on the Alphanumeric display that are not marked on the board. Each one correlates to the following:
- VSS - system ground
- VDD - 5V power supply
- V0 - contrast
- RS - select display instruction register (low state) or data register (high state)
- R/W - read (low state) / write (high state)
- E - unlocking the display
- (7-14) DB0...DB7 - data bus
- LEDA - backlight power supply 5 V
- LEDK - backlight system common ground.
Technical specification of the display
- Type: alphanumeric LCD display
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Controller compatible with HD44780
- Backlighting: black characters
- Green background
- Operating temperature range: from -20°C to 70°C
- Dimensions of one character: 2.45 x 5 mm
- Module dimensions: 80 x 36 mm
- The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on the website caused by many factors such as the brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Please allow slight manual measurement deviation for the data.
- More Colors on Black 80X36 1602 162 Character LCD Module Display Screen SPLC780D
Feel free to buy from our store.