- Push Buttons
push buttons miniature waterproof for general use. Perfect for use in weather-sensitive equipment and systems that must withstand splashes or immersion, and where small size and excellent durability are key requirements. Keyboards and pushbuttons on industrial control panels, underwater torches, and maritime gadgets are the most prevalent purposes of use.
Specifications push buttons:
- Model: 214A
- Number of stable positions: 2
- Switch mode: OFF-ON
- Contact configuration: SPST
- Electrical/mechanical time: 1 x 106 operations
- Contact resistance: <30mΩ
- Implementation force: 70-300gf
- Protection Class: IP67
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 9h mm
- Soldering temperature 250°C
- Actuator color black
- Button shape round
- Button height (measured from PCB) 5mm
- Leads for PCB, straight
- able to meet your basic needs
- Light in weight: Easy to carry and store, convenient for daily use and replacement
- Good performance: undergone stict test, works well in practice
- Wide application: suitable for a wide range of devices
125PCS*Car Switch( 25 Types *5PCS Each)
- Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Feel free to buy from our store.