- Thermostat W1209 Digital LED
W1209 Digital LED
The W1209 Digital LED is a very low-cost thermostat controller that is also very functional. You can intelligently manage power to most sorts of electrical equipment using this module (HCTHER0006) depending on the temperature read by the inbuilt high precision NTC temperature sensor. Despite the fact that this module contains an embedded microprocessor, no programming skills are necessary. Various characteristics, such as on and off trigger temperatures, can be configured using three tactile switches. The onboard relay is capable of switching up to 240V AC at 5A or 14V DC at 10A. A three-digit seven-segment display shows the current temperature in degrees Celsius, and an onboard LED shows the current relay state.
Note: This module saves changes to its settings in non-volatile memory onboard. As a result, any changes made will be permanent.
- Temperature Control Range: -50 ~ 110 C
- Resolution from -9.9 to 99.9: 0.1 C
- Resolution at all other temperatures: 1 C
- Measurement Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Control Accuracy: 0.1 C
- Refresh Rate: 0.5 Seconds
- Input Power (DC): 12V
- Measuring Inputs: NTC (10K 0.5%)
- Waterproof Sensor: 0.5M
- Output: 1 Channel Relay Output, Capacity: 10A
- Power Consumption
- Static Current: <=35mA
- Current: <=65mA
- Environmental Requirements
- Temperature: -10 ~ 60 C
- Humidity: 20-85%
- 48mm x 40mm x 14mm
Feel free to buy from our store.