Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer
Are you ready to meet the Enhanced Version of the Creality Ender 3 3D Printer, which shattered sales records all around the world?
Creality Ender 3 V2 Upgraded 3D Printer, the enhanced version of the Creality Ender 3 3D printer, has managed to become one of the most favored printers worldwide by efficiently entering the FDM type 3D printer industry, will provide users with a quieter 3D printing experience. Furthermore, printing is now more pleasant with the enhanced Creality Ender 3 V2 with its integrated control that provides ease of use and directs the user to print in the most efficient manner. The device is sturdier, quieter, and has a skeleton construction that has grown resistant to wear thanks to V-shaped pulleys.
What's New in Creality Ender 3 Version 2?
- Silent TMC2208 stepper drivers have been added to the motherboard.
- An update to the user interface has been made to make it easier to use.
- For more stable prints, the skeleton structure has been improved.
- The development of an X-Y Belt tensioner has resulted in faster printing.
- Filament feeding has never been easier.
- Technical Specifications:
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) is a modeling technique.
- 220x220x250mm (printing size).
- Filament 1.75 mm, PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG, Special Filaments.
- Working Mode: Online or offline (SD card).
- Operating Systems: MAC/Windows XP/7/8/10.
- Simplify3d/Cura slicing software.
- Machine Size: 475x470x620mm.
- Package Weight: 9.6KG Product Weight: 7.8KG.
- Power Supply: Input AC 115V/230V; Output DC 24V 270W.
- Ender-3 V2 FDM 3D Printer Extruder Hardware
- 0.1-0.4mm layer thickness.
- ±0.1mm print precision.
- The temperature in the hotbed: ≤ 100°.