ANYCUBIC Chiron 3D Printer
With a build space of 15.7 by 15.7 by 17.7 inches (400 by 400 by 450 millimeters), the Anycubic Chiron 3D printer can easily produce huge scale models. Furthermore, the printing platform is compatible with a wide range of filaments. Your prints will easily attach to the heated bed, and prying them off the platform when it's cold will be simple.
The molten filaments are released smoothly thanks to the short-distance extruder. This method enables the printer to achieve print accuracy of 0.002 to 0.012 inches (0.05 to 0.3 millimeters).
This printer has a full-color touch screen that you may use to customize the settings and operate the printer. The user interface is simple and straightforward.
The Anycubic Chiron 3d Printer has the following features:
- Large Build Volume.
- High-Quality Extruder.
- Semi-Auto Leveling.
- Dual Z-Axis Switches.
- Technical Support.
- Filament Run-Out Detection.
The Anycubic Chiron has the following advantages:
- It is being sold at a very reasonable and reasonable price.
- It's easier to use now that it has a semi-leveling feature.
- Its print bed, the Ultrabase pro, is simply amazing.
- It contains a quick heating element that heats up quickly.
- You'll receive prints of excellent quality.
- In comparison to typical 3D printers, this one has a rather large build surface.
- Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Assembly: Semi-assembled
- Print area: 400 x 400 x 450 mm
- Printer size: 651 x 612 x 720 mm
- Extruder Type: Single
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. Z-axis resolution: 0.05 / 50 microns
- Max. print speed: 100 mm/s
- Printer weight: 15 kg
- Power input: 24V
- Bed leveling: Fully automatic
- Connectivity: SD card and USB cable
- Display: Touch screen
- Max extruder temperature: 500°F / 260°C
- Max heated bed temperature: 212°F / 100°C