Anycubic Photon Mono 2K
Anycubic’s new line-up has finally arrived. The Mono series all have one thing in common: they use the latest monochrome LCD technology.
The monochrome LCD has a lot of advantages over a standard RGB LCD. It allows more light to pass through, which allows you to employ shorter resin exposure times.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Anycubic Photon Mono 2K:
- ANYCUBIC Photon Mono is the system.
- 2.8-inch Touch Screen for Operation.
- ANYCUBIC Photon workshop (software).
- USB is the only way to connect to the internet.
- LCD-based SLA is technology.
- High-quality filament (wavelength 405nm) as a light source.
- XY Resolution: 0.051mm 2560*1620(2K).
- Z Axis Resistance: 0.01mm.
- 0.01 0.15mm layer resolution.
- Maximum Printing Speed: 50 mm/h.
- 45 watts rated power.
- Printer Dimensions: 227mm (L)*222mm (W)*383mm (H).
- Build Volume: 130mm (L)*80mm (W)*165mm (H).
- UV Resin with a wavelength of 405nm.
- 4.5 kilograms (net weight).
Feel free to buy from our store.