anycubic UV resin 1L
anycubic UV resin 1L is one of Anycubic’s translucent photo-sensitive 3D printing materials. It’s tough and durable, and it sticks to the build platform well, enhancing your print success rate. It has a nice blend of hardness and toughness, making it less difficult to remove from the build platform. The finished parts have a transparent appearance and a high level of detail. In both damp and corrosive settings, they have good stability.
anycubic UV resin 1L is designed for efficient DLP 3D printing with minimal energy activation and a cure period of 5-15 seconds. It allows you to make 3D printed figures, architectural models, jewelry, tiny automobiles, and motorcycles, among other things. It allows for quick, high-precision printing. It’s been designed to work with Photon and Photon S 3D printers from 3D Systems.
Parameters of the resin:
- 1.05-1.25g/cm3 density
- 150-200 cP or mPas viscosity
- Shrinkage during molding: 3.72-4.24 percent
- The hardness of the surface: 84 HD
- 50-70 MPa flexural strength
- 36-52 MPa tensile strength
- 1,200-1,600 MPa Flexural Modulus
- 11-20% elongation at the break
- 1-year shelf life
Specifications for color:
- Clear is the name of the color.
- Color attribute: Translucent
- Translucent Net is a color characteristic. 1-liter weight
Feel free to buy from our store.