esun wood Filament
Until you stain it to reveal a master-crafted art piece of rich mahogany, the refined color and tone of eSUN’s exotic wood filament will remind your senses of the energizing fragrances and smooth sensations of a full-bodied caramel latte. This filament is an experimental product that an adventurous and curious 3D printer can investigate. What are your plans with eSUN wood?
SPECIFICATIONS esun wood Filament:
- 1.75mm ±0.05mm (or better).
- Temperature for printing: 190-200°C.
- Shrinkage is minimal (no warping)
- Real MDF (0.5mm+ nozzle recommended) is included.
- Suitable for MakerBot, Up, RepRap, Cubify, and any other FDM 3D printer! Non-harmful, non-toxic, and environmentally safe!
SETTINGS FOR PRINTING:
- Temperature of the hotend: 200°C
- >0.5mm Nozzle
- 210°C for the first layer
- 0-60°C heated bed (for adhesion, we use 40° and UHU adhesive)
- After the initial layers, turn on the cooling fan.
- 8 seconds is the minimum layer time.
0.5 kg each spool, 10 spools per carton
Feel free to buy from our store.