FEP Film Photon mono
FEP Film Photon mono is used to cover the bottom of a DLP 3D printer’s specific container (bath). It acts as a protective layer for the bath, and it may be readily replaced and affixed to the bath’s surface with clamping bolts. Anycubic Photon, Anycubic Photon S, Anycubic Photon Mono SE, and other DLP 3D printers are compatible. 200 x 140 mm film with a thickness of 0.15-0.2 mm.
- The spare FEP Film sheet size for Photon MonoSE.
- Film Dimensions: 200x140mm (mm).
- Resistant to high temperatures (204 °C), Chemically resistant, Ultimate non-stick surface, stable.
- Attention: FEP film is a consumable part, and should be replaced once deformed or damaged during printing.
- The film should be replaced as soon as signs of distortion or excessive adhesion occur.
Specification FEP Film Photon mono:
- Quantity: 1PCS
- Size: 200 x 140mm
- Package Size: 220*160*10mm/8.7*6.3*0.4in
- Package Weight: 12g/0.4g
1 FEP Film
- The size of a spare FEP Film sheet for Photon MonoSE.
- Dimensions of the film: 200x140mm (mm).
- Chemically resistant, ultimate non-stick surface, stable, and resistant to high temperatures (204 °C).
- FEP film is a consumable component that should be replaced if it becomes deformed or damaged during printing.
- As soon as evidence of distortion or excessive adhesion appears, the film should be replaced.
Feel free to buy from our store.