Ultrabase Glass HeatedBed Chiron
Excellent adhesion: The ultrabase Ultrabase Glass HeatedBed Chiron, which is coated with a microporous layer, has excellent adhesion during printing. Models can be easily removed by hand or with the help of a scrapper for really large models.
The heated bed is built within the ultrabase. Super flatness, quick and consistent heating It has been checked for flatness of greater than 0.2mm (normally within the 0.1mm). The bottom surface of the printed models will be incredibly smooth and lovely.
Durable: The particular coating is inorganic, has an 8 Mohs hardness, and can withstand temperatures up to 400°C.
Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase heatbed compatibility! It works with any Cartesian style 3D printer that has an MK2/MK3 heated bed with dimensions of 430*410*4mm.
- Input Voltage：24V
- Power：500W max
- Heat Sensor：100kΩ
- Working Temp：100℃ Max
Temperature settings for different filaments:
- Flexible filament: 50-70℃
- ABS:100-125℃ (110℃ is recommended)
- PC:100-130℃ (120℃ is recommended)
- Nelon:90-120℃ (110℃ is recommended)
- PP:100-130℃ (120℃ is recommended)
- PETG: 50-70℃
- Please check the size of your heatbed in your printer.
- Suggested bed temperature may vary depending on the filament material.
- Please properly level the bed before printing.
- Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly.
Feel free to buy from our store.